G&M Acoustic Solutions Ltd
We have over 40 years of experience in supplying blue chip customers with specialist acoustic and weatherproof containers delivering bespoke solutions, excellent customer service, and class leading quality of product.
We have a complete in-house service from initial survey, measurement & design through to manufacture, finish and full on-site installation. A complete turn-key solution can be provided. Our service will include site evaluation, noise measurement, overall sound mapping and individual noise level exposure.
When discussing your project we will cover all key areas:
We have a proven track record in developing bespoke container and canopy designs to provide noise reduction to any level required using specialist exhausts and flues to comply with all situations. We use the very latest state-of-the-art equipment to carry out sound mapping and testing of our products to ensure the highest quality of performance.
We can provide full weather protected containers to withstand with the harshest of marine or land based conditions.
Our bespoke designs incorporate the highest levels of tamper proof safety and security systems to ensure you equipment is protected and complies with all required standards.
Interior Air Flow Management
Critical to achieving the tailor made performance standards required by our customers is the effective management of air flows through the containers, cooling systems and exhaust silencers and flues. Our experienced designers have many reference case studies to present their unique talents in this area.
We can design and install fire detection and suppression systems (gas or water mist) to protect against any eventuality incorporating the latest motorised louvre technology.
Custom Built Applications
Whatever you require, GMAS Acoustics can deliver. We provide solutions for a whole variety of requirements including water treatment units, telecommunications systems, electrical equipment, pumps and compressors. We design flexible, highly efficient and cost-effective housings to suit any working environment.
All of our specialist solutions will provide exactly what you require, covering all aspects including:
- Timber or steel floors
- Steel or aluminium containers
- Full weather protection
- Weather louvres: manually operated – gravity operated – motorised
- Sound attenuation to required specifications
- Access doors
- Access panels
- Internal lighting: 24 volt DC or 240 volt AC
- Forced air ventilation systems for cooled sets
- Fuel tanks
- Cable storage
- Terminal boxes
- Exhaust silencing systems
- Thermal insulation
- Painted finish (including special high performance paint systems)
- Mechanical & Electrical installations
- Fire protection systems
- Two-stage coalescer filters
- Acoustic containers can be constructed to any size
- Walk-round Containers or Drop over canopies
- Special materials and welding requirements can be incorporated during the design and construction of acoustic containers.